east and southeast asian research and activities
Some links to research and activities related to East and Southeast Asian organising in the UK. Research is ongoing as part of this project in collaboration with ESEA hub and others.
- Guest people - our Hakka family story with kindredpacket, September 2021
- Gathering data on hate crimes against East and Southeast Asian (ESEA) people in the UK, with End Violence and Racism Against ESEA Communities (EVR) and ITV News, October 2021
- Face of the virus: Problematic over-representation of East and South East Asian faces in news coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic, with bese.an, October 2021
- East and Southeast Asians: Documenting a Category in the Making with Public Data Lab, ESEA Hub, EVR, bese.an and more.
- Who and what is East and South East Asian Heritage Month for?, piece with bese.an, August 2022
- Wikipedia Editathon on “East and Southeast Asians in the UK” - to make an ESEA Wikipedia page, September 2022
- ESEA nature walk with kindredpacket, September 2022
- ESEA nature walk with kindredpacket, November 2022